The overall goal of the Mechanical Engineering program at University of Texas Arlington is to provide the graduate an educational background for lifelong learning and the ability to assume a leadership role in the mechanical or aerospace engineering professions.
The program is broad-based and designed to provide a strong foundation in science, mathematics, and engineering science; technical competence in multiple areas of mechanical or aerospace engineering practice; and an understanding of the importance of ethics, safety, professionalism, and socioeconomic concerns in resolving technical problems.
The Educational Objectives are to enable our graduates to attain the following professional and career accomplishments during the first few years following graduation:
- Be employed in a professional mechanical, aerospace or related engineering organization, or be admitted to graduate programs in engineering or other professional areas,
- Become an active participant in professional society activities,
- Demonstrate the initiative, motivation and ability to grow professionally in their chosen endeavor.
- Commercial Aerospace Engineer
- Spacecraft Designer
- Engineering, Science and Data Processing Manager
- Inspectors and Compliance Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Materials and Structures Lab
- Aerodynamics and Fluids Lab
- Incompressible Aerodynamics
- Compressible Flow
- Flight Dynamics
- Flight Performance, Stability & Control
- Aerospace Structural Statics
- Aerospace Structural Dynamics
- Structure & Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Aerospace Vehicle Design
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 464 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term.
- Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.