The educational objectives of the Computer Engineering program from University of Texas Arlington are what the program expects its graduates to attain within three to five years after graduation.
Graduates of the UTA Computer Science Program will:
- Pursue productive careers in industry and organizations that focus on engineering of computing systems; or excel as graduate students and become effective researchers.
- Participate effectively in interdisciplinary engineering projects, adapt to changing technologies, and communicate effectively to become leaders in their profession.
- Engage in life-long learning, recognize social needs and constraints, and demonstrate high appreciation of legal, ethical, economic, environmental and social responsibilities.
What Will I Learn?
- Computer programming
- How to write in computer languages
- Build hardware
- IT Consultant
- Cyber Security Consultant
- Information Systems Manager
- Database Administrator
- Systems Analyst
- Web Developer
- Computer Programmer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Probability
- Programming Languages
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering
- Theoretical Concepts in Computer Science and Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Database Systems and File Structures
- Linear Algebra for CSE
- Artificial Intelligence
- Professional Practices
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Cyber Security View 196 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission.
- They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.