In addition to required core courses, students can choose from a large selection of electives to focus on such diverse topics as multi-threaded programming on bare-metal, custom real-time operating systems, and embedded Linux systems; implementation of IP stacks for computer networking; network and wireless protocol development for Internet of Things devices; design of real-time operating systems; implementation of RISC processors in FPGA devices; design of digital logic, system on chip, and microprocessor systems; control of systems with electromechanical actuators and sensors; and design of digital and wireless communication systems.
Why choose us?
- By taking the Computer Engineering program at the The University of Texas at Arlington you benefit from a well-designed curriculum that balances coursework and practical skills
- Collaborate with students from different engineering disciplines on a capstone project
- Engage in cutting-edge research projects that are funded by university, industry and government agencies
- Learn from well-established faculty who work closely with industry
- Join a network of alumni who hold positions in leading companies such as Facebook, Google, Lockheed Martin, Microsoft and others
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Engineering Probability
- Signal Processing
- Operating Systems
- Linear Algebra for CSE
- Linear Algebra and Vector Spaces
- Embedded Systems
- Professional Practices
- Computer System Design Project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Cyber Security View 1521 other Bachelors in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.