The culmination of the Aerospace Engineering program from University of Texas Arlington is a vehicle design project. Students may broaden their education by choosing elective courses in a secondary field of interest or by taking a second bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
What Will I Learn?
Students will have the ability to define a technical problem, establish an appropriate mathematical or experimental model based on a firm understanding of the physical nature of the problem, analyze the problem by theoretical, numerical, or experimental techniques, and evaluate the results.
- Commercial Aerospace Engineer
- Spacecraft Designer
- Engineering, Science and Data Processing Manager
- Inspectors and Compliance Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
Accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of ABET
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Student Success
- Entrance to Engineering for Transfer Students
- Chemistry for Engineers
- General Technical Physics
- Circuit Analysis
- Problem Solving in Engineering
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1367 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible.
- All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.