By studying Economics at The University of Texas at Arlington, you can gain a better understanding of the costs and benefits of a course of action and thus make informed decisions. Decision-making skills are necessary in multiple areas of the economy including the government and business workplaces.
Economics teaches you to think critically and to solve problems, skills that are highly valued in the workplace. You learn not only how to find data, but how to work with that data and then logically explain insights gained from the analyses.
Current research interests of economics faculty include topics in technology, telecommunications, behavioral economics, forecasting, environment, labor, health, international trade, and international finance. The diverse skills and interests of the economics faculty will provide opportunities for learning and growth to the student in our modern economy.
- Quantitative analyst
- Budget analyst
- Financial analyst
- Mathematicians and statisticians
- Investment banker
- Technical writer
- Urban planner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business in a Global Environment
- Principles of Accounting
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Money and Banking
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 1170 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.