Marketing is critically important to businesses. Top management realizes that a company must understand the marketplace and buyer needs and wants if it is to grow and compete effectively.
Marketing centers on the customer and focuses on processes aimed at creating, delivering, and communicating value to customers.
The demand for marketing professionals continues to grow as today's organizations place greater emphasis on effective marketing as a means of achieving their goals.
Ever increasing worldwide competition, expanding global market, and accelerating technological advancements provide exciting business challenges that the curriculum in the Marketing program at The University of Texas at Arlington is uniquely designed to address.
With a diverse faculty experienced in both practical and theoretical applications, the marketing department at UTA provides insightful learning opportunities that will equip you with the knowledge to meet the challenges of the new economy.
What Will I Learn?
- Customer centric view of the market
- Long-term customer satisfaction
- Development of mutually beneficial relationships
- Marketing researcher
- Distribution manager
- Product developer
- Product manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Effective Business Communication
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Intermediate Statistics for Business Analytics
- Business Finance
- Managing Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Strategy
- Principles of Marketing
- Operations Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 450 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.