Marketing is critically important to businesses. Top management realizes that a company must understand the marketplace and buyer needs and wants if it is to grow and compete effectively.
Marketing centers on the customer and focuses on processes aimed at creating, delivering, and communicating value to customers.
The demand for marketing professionals continues to grow as today's organizations place greater emphasis on effective marketing as a means of achieving their goals.
Ever increasing worldwide competition, expanding global market, and accelerating technological advancements provide exciting business challenges that the curriculum in the Marketing program at University of Texas Arlington is uniquely designed to address.
With a diverse faculty experienced in both practical and theoretical applications, the marketing department at UTA provides insightful learning opportunities that will equip you with the knowledge to meet the challenges of the new economy.
What Will I Learn?
- Customer centric view of the market
- Long-term customer satisfaction
- Development of mutually beneficial relationships
- Marketing researcher
- Distribution manager
- Product developer
- Product manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rhetoric and Composition
- College Algebra for Economics & Business Analysis
- Mathematics for Economics and Business Analysis
- Business in a Global Environment
- Principles of Accounting
- Effective Business Communication
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Business Statistics
- Managing Organizational Behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 342 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible.
- All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.