Whether you are seeking a broad overview of the management discipline or wanting to launch and manage an economically successful small business or pursuing an understanding of the challenges faced by businesses competing in a global economy, the Management program at University of Texas Arlington provides students with the planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills needed to be successful.
What Will I Learn?
- Human resource strategy and policy
- Human resource metrics and analytics
- Career planning and development
- Employment law and employee relations
- Employee selection, compensation, and performance management
- Organizational strategy and competitive advantage
- Entrepreneurship and new business development
- Leadership styles and team management
- Compensation and Benefits Analyst
- HR Analyst
- HR Business Partner
- HR Consultant
- People Relations Manager
- Recruiting Talent Acquisition
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Employment Law
- Human Resource Staffing and Performance Management
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Training and Development
- Human Resource Economics
- Leadership in Organizations
- Diversity in Organizations
- Team Management
- Business and Society
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1891 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible.
- All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.