Whether you are seeking a broad overview of the management discipline or wanting to launch and manage an economically successful small business or pursuing an understanding of the challenges faced by businesses competing in a global economy, the Management program at The University of Texas at Arlington provides students with the planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills needed to be successful.
What Will I Learn?
- Human resource strategy and policy
- Human resource metrics and analytics
- Career planning and development
- Employment law and employee relations
- Employee selection, compensation, and performance management
- Organizational strategy and competitive advantage
- Entrepreneurship and new business development
- Leadership styles and team management
- Compensation and Benefits Analyst
- HR Analyst
- HR Business Partner
- HR Consultant
- People Relations Manager
- Recruiting Talent Acquisition
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business in a Global Environment
- Principles of Accounting
- Statistics for Business Analytics
- Effective Business Communication
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Intermediate Statistics for Business Analytics
- Business Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1977 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.