By studying Economics at University of Texas Arlington, you can gain a better understanding of the costs and benefits of a course of action and thus make informed decisions. Decision-making skills are necessary in multiple areas of the economy including the government and business workplaces.
Economics teaches you to think critically and to solve problems, skills that are highly valued in the workplace. You learn not only how to find data, but how to work with that data and then logically explain insights gained from the analyses.
Current research interests of economics faculty include topics in technology, telecommunications, behavioral economics, forecasting, environment, labor, health, international trade, and international finance. The diverse skills and interests of the economics faculty will provide opportunities for learning and growth to the student in our modern economy.
- Quantitative analyst
- Budget analyst
- Financial analyst
- Mathematicians and statisticians
- Investment banker
- Technical writer
- Urban planner
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Selected Topics In Economics
- Principles Of Macroeconomics
- Economics Of Social Issues
- The Economics Of Health
- The Economics Of Crime
- Money And Banking
- Public Sector Economics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics View 1341 other Masters in Economics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission.
- They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines. Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term.
- Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.