In this Operations and Supply Chain Management proram at University of Texas Arlington, faculty are dedicated to teaching and nurturing students to help them achieve their full potential.
The program fosters relationships with the community and works closely with industry to address their technology and operations needs.
What Will I Learn?
- Statistical analysis methods
- Systems development
- Data visualization
- Data management
- Information systems management and policy
- Supply chain logistics
- Inventory management
- Demand forecasting
- Systems developer
- Systems analyst
- Business analyst
- Data analyst
- Data scientist
- Operations manager
- Purchasing manager
- Quality assurance manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Purchasing Management
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Accounting in Managerial Planning and Control
- Cost Accounting
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 170 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission.
- They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.