The objective of the Bachelor in Business Administration and Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Texas Arlington is to prepare students for graduate study and/or for professional careers in the public, private, government and non-for profit sector as internal auditors, management accountants, government auditors and other accounting related functions.
As a part of this objective, these programs are designed to provide the educational background to become a Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner or to attain other professional certifications.
Students of accounting learn to use and control information technology systems, prepare and analyze financial reports, structure business transactions, and develop effective business plans.
Individuals who like being challenged by a variety of situations and technologies and who enjoy identifying, analyzing, and solving problems are well-suited to majoring in accounting.
- Partner in an international accounting or consulting firm
- Corporate controller
- Chief financial officer
- Director of internal auditing
- Financial planner
- Commercial lender
The accounting program in the Department of Accounting is fully accredited by the AACSB International.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Rhetoric and Composition
- College Algebra for Economics & Business Analysis
- Mathematics for Economics and Business Analysis
- Principles of Accounting
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Business Statistics
- Business Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 989 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission.
- They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term. Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.