Graduates of the Computer Science BA or BS at Temple University are hired as computing consultants, programmers, software developers, system analysts, and system or network administrators. Some graduates start their own technology companies.
Computer science is the study of automating processes that can store, communicate and process information. Computer scientists specialize in theories such as computation and computational system design. Computer Science majors gain a broad education in the conceptual foundations of computer science, including algorithms, artificial intelligence, computer architecture, data structures, image processing, networks, operating systems and software engineering. Students learn the underlying theory, methodologies and techniques used in the development of computer systems.
After completing this program, students should have the ability to:
- apply knowledge of computer hardware and system software to design reliable and efficient software systems,
- communicate with and lead teams,
- design, write and test efficient software algorithms, and
- learn, evaluate and apply new problem-solving techniques and tools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Academics in Computer Science
- Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming in Python
- Computer Programming in C
- Calculus I
- Mathematical Concepts in Computing I
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 1710 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Self-Report High School Transcript
- Fee: $55 (Fee waivers are available for freshmen who qualify)
- Temple's online application or online Common Application or Paper application to submit by mail
- Official High School or University Transcripts with English Translations
- Standardized Tests (SAT, ACT, TOEFL iBT, IELTS or PTE)
- Apply as an international student if you hold or will need to obtain a nonimmigrant visa, including a student (F-1) or an exchange visitor (J-1) visa.
International32808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32808 USD per year during 48 months.
National32808 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32808 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State19944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19944 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.