These professionals also utilize computerized images of tissue, organs, bones and vessels of the body to monitor disease and the extent of pathology. The Radiologic Sciences and Therapy program is offered by The Ohio State University.
Radiologic science professionals are employed by hospitals, physician offices, medical clinics, imaging centers, women’s health centers, industrial firms, manufacturers of imaging/therapeutic equipment and supplies, and governmental radiation safety programs.
For the past five years, 100 percent of students have passed the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registry exam (between 10 and 14 percentage points higher than the national average).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students in this program are part of a small cohort that take courses together and receive individualized attention from faculty.
- Students begin the program with extensive theory and clinical education in the use of radiation (ionizing and nonionizing) for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. Additional instruction and clinical education is provided in adjunct areas to complete the radiologic science professionals’ education.
- Adjunct course work includes management skills, quality management and risk assessment, radiation sciences education, health informatics management, research methodologies, and an advanced practicum in a post-primary clinical specialty.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 549 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.