Marketing is the management of exchange processes that satisfy individual and organizational objectives. In addition to required marketing course work, students have the opportunity to select a track of courses from the areas of research analyst, sales client management, communications or product development.
Common responsibilities within marketing include personal selling, sales force management, promotional strategy, product design, marketing research and customer service.
At graduation, Fisher College of Business graduates:
- Will posses strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and critically assess problems facing contemporary businesses
- Will demonstrate in-depth knowledge of human resources
- Will possess a global perspective and can critically evaluate the international context a contemporary business operates in
- Can identify and assess ethical issues surrounding business decisions
- Are able to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Can demonstrate professional deportment and effective oral and written communication skills
Marketing jobs are available in situations such as manufacturers and channel of distribution members such as retailers and wholesalers. Providers of many types of services, including health care, financial services (including banking), travel, legal services, and information services, also hire marketing executives. Not-for-profit organizations also have marketing professionals
Many graduates of the Marketing program from Ohio State University begin their careers in sales and customer service. This experience enables them to develop the knowledge of customer needs and wants, customer buying processes and their competition. This knowledge enables the marketing graduate to quickly move to greater sales responsibility or responsibility over the broader range of marketing issues within the organization. This can also lead to general management responsibility for the organization’s total operation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Principles
- Economics Principles
- Business Skills and Environment
- Business Law
- International Business
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 855 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.