At graduation, Fisher College of Business graduates:
- will have a working knowledge of accounting theories, concepts and methods and be able to explain how and why accounting is done
- will be able to solve problems by applying fundamental principles to a variety of issues
- will exhibit the oral and written communication skills needed by successful accounting professionals
- will be able to research issues and business decision problems by finding, analyzing and interpreting accounting, tax and other financial data
- will recognize ethical dimensions in accounting issues and practice in order to become responsible professionals and citizens
Career opportunities for graduates of the Finance program at The Ohio State University parallel the study and practice of finance. Virtually all businesses, whether large or small, need help analyzing their financial needs and opportunities. Specific career opportunities include financial management in manufacturing and distributing firms, commercial bank management, savings and loan management, stock brokerage, insurance, security analysis, and trust management. Some jobs require special training and licensing such as stock brokers, certified financial analyst (CFA) or certified financial planner (CFP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Principles
- Economics Principles
- Business Law
- International Business
- Management Sciences
- Management and Human Resources
- Strategic Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance View 1076 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.