The Environment, Economy, Development and Sustainability program at The Ohio State University is a cutting-edge major that provides the core knowledge and skills students need to launch a career in sustainability in the private, public or non-profit sectors.
Sustainability is a rapidly growing area that requires knowledge and skills that have both depth and breadth. Focusing on the economic, business and social dimensions of sustainability, EEDS gives students that have a passion and a purpose the tools they need to become agents of change.
Below are examples of sustainability-related jobs:
- Purchasing and materials manager
- International project manager
- Cooperative enterprise manager
- Community organizer
- Environmental conservation economist
- Regional planner
- Peace Corps volunteer
- Environmental policy analyst
- Supply chain analyst
- Sustainability coordinator
- Energy economist
- Energy efficiency program manager
- Capacity development expert
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sustainability and business
- Environmental economics and policy analysis
- Community development
- International development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Sustainable Development Environmental Sciences View 1088 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.