Upon completion of the Construction Systems Management program from The Ohio State University, the construction systems management graduate will be able to:
- Plan and manage the construction of buildings and other infrastructure and associated systems that meet all functional, safety, environmental, legal and economic requirements
- Follow the business principles and ethical practices necessary to build and maintain a viable company serving the construction industry
- Function effectively both as a team member and leader interacting successfully with clients, owners, government officials, the general public and construction industry professionals from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds
- Become an accomplished professional in the construction industry who continuously updates his or her technical and management skills and serves relevant industry associations and organizations
- Contribute technical and management expertise to the improvement of local communities through active participation in community activities, organizations and charities
CSM graduates are employed with building contractors and construction supply businesses, companies and agencies providing construction materials and services, or they may be self-employed as contractors, consultants, or owner/operators of construction businesses in the residential, commercial or heavy infrastructure sectors of the construction industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction materials and methods
- Mechanical systems
- Electrical and lighting systems
- Surveying and site development
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1917 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.