Our fully online B.S. in Hospitality Management program is part of Florida International University Online’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, which is consistently ranked as one of the top hospitality management schools in the United States and has won international recognition.
- With your online degree from FIU, you’ll gain fast-track career advantages in the international hotel, foodservice and tourism industries.
- Our online curriculum is flexible, current and provides students with a solid foundation in business management, finance, logistics, accounting and operations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Public Speaking
- Human Resource Management for the Hospitality Industry
- Accounting for the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Information Technology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHospitality Management View 27 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application
- $30 application fee.
- Official SAT or ACT scores.
- Official high school transcripts.
- Official English Language Proficiency exam scores (TOEFL or IELTS).
- NACES official course-by-course evaluation and translation of college transcripts.
- If you have less than 60 transferrable college credits, you must also submit official high school transcripts with translation.
International10350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 345 USD per credit during 48 months.
National10350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 345 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State6840 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 228 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.