The Sy Syms Business Honors and Entrepreneurial Leadership Program offered by Yeshiva University stresses a culture of academic excellence coupled with a commitment to Jewish values across the curriculum. The program is focused on providing honors students with enhanced entrepreneurship opportunities; significant interaction with senior faculty in business, the liberal arts and sciences; and career-changing contacts with global business leaders and senior executives.
Specifically, the program offers high-level business courses, immersion in the liberal arts and sciences, along with significant entrepreneurship and internship opportunities.
Sy Syms honors courses are designed to challenge students in various areas of business, to encourage imagination and creativity and to prepare students for exceptional career opportunities upon successful completion of the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Strategy (Capstone)
- Principles of Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 261 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International42200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42200 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42200 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.