Earn Your RHIA Bachelor’s Degree Online with Rutgers
The online Health Information Management program of Rutgers University will prepare you for the business side of healthcare. You’ll learn informatics, quality assurance, compliance, medical coding, and management. Upon graduating, you will be eligible to sit for the national credentialing examination to become a Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA). Credentialed graduates hold positions in data management, finance, compliance, health record management, and other areas.Our students are annually honored with scholarships from both the American Health Information Management Association and the state association in New Jersey. Within six months of graduation, more than 90% of graduates are employed in Health Information Management-related positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Medical Terminology
- Legal Aspects of Health Information
- Health Data Management
- Classification & Reimbursement Systems
- Management Principles for HIM
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Health Informatics View 317 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- An overall minimum grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- 59 credits of general education prerequisite courses with a grade of C or better. In addition to general education courses in writing and liberal arts and sciences, prerequisites must include: Anatomy and Physiology, College Algebra, Statistics, and Financial Accounting.
- Submission of essay stating why applicant has selected HIM as a program and/or profession.
- Submission of official transcripts of all previous college courses as well as an updated transcript from the affiliate institution, if applicable.
- Submission of documentation indicating courses in progress and/or to be completed prior to enrollment
International692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 692 USD per credit during 24 months.
National692 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 692 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State461 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 461 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.