After reading the description below, interested students in the Public Administration program at Rutgers University should download and complete an application from the following link and submit it to Dr. Woj Wolfe, Department Chair.
- Undergraduates take four graduate classes (12 credits) that count toward both their BA and their MPA. Double counting these classes accelerates attaining the MPA degree. These 12 credits are billed at the undergraduate tuition rate.
- Students in the accelerated BA/MPA are not required to take the GRE or any other standardized admission test in order to formally apply admission to the DPPA masters program.
- Earn an MPA from a nationally accredited degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- The Study of Politics
- Basic Urban Issues
- American State and Local Government
- American Politics
- The Socially Responsible University
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy Political Science View 374 other Bachelors in Public Policy in United States
- A 3.0 GPA in Political Science and overall.
- Students must have completed at least the first semester of their sophomore year (45 credits) with a minimum of one year (30 credits) at Rutgers
- Students must be admitted and begin the program no later than the beginning of their senior year (after completing a maximum of 96 credits)
International29178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14589 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14589 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6268 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Camden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.