Chemistry courses are divided into fie general areas: analytical, organic, inorganic, physical, and biochemistry. In addition, we offer courses in instrumentation and environmental chemistry.
SDSU's curriculum is designed so you have freedom to seek training in the areas that fascinate and motivate you - whether you hope to be a doctor, a teacher, a researcher or an entrepreneur.
This Chemistry course from South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Have an inquisitive mind
- Are interested in the physical sciences
- Have a strong work ethic
- Are curious about how things work
- Enjoy research
- Chemist in pharmaceutical, mining, food and oil industries
- Technical manager
- Forensic scientist
- Policy maker in government
- Physician or other health-care professional
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- First Year Seminar
- Intermediate Laboratory Investigations
- Organic Chemistry I and Lab
- Analytical Chemistry and Lab
- Fundamentals of Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemistry of Biological Macromolecules Laboratory
- Inorganic Chemistry and Lab
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemistry Natural Sciences Biochemistry View 2007 other Bachelors in Chemistry in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application Note: New and transferring international (F-1 visa) undergraduate students should be at least 17 years of age by the time they begin their studies at SDSU.
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- All new undergraduate students (not transfer students) are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency. Scores must be submitted within two years of taking the test. Students from certain countries and based on their educational background may not have to submit scores.
New undergraduate students should have the equivalent of a 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale in the US
Transfer students who have completed 30 or more credits at another US college or university should have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 376 USD per credit during 48 months.
National11280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 376 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State7770 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 259 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.