A Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management from University of Maryland University College can provide you with grounding in the core knowledge and competencies for effective management in the dynamic healthcare environment, teaching you to think comprehensively and strategically about healthcare trends so you can lead innovation.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Exercise sound business and financial management principles in healthcare settings through process mapping and strategic planning
- Apply technological advances and emerging trends in the U.S. healthcare system to achieve organizational goals and practices
- Identify, analyze, and evaluate quantitative and qualitative healthcare data and information for effective decision making in various healthcare settings
- Evaluate legal and ethical issues associated with the planning and delivery of healthcare services
- Analyze policies related to healthcare management
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Policies
- Management in Health Care Organizations
- Health Care Financial Management
- Health Care Marketing
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Health Care
- Research and Data Analysis in Health Care
- Health Care Facilities Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Health Sciences View 352 other Bachelors in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Secondary education (high school graduation): If you have earned fewer than 24 transferable credits at a U.S. college or university, you must verify your completion of the equivalent of a U.S. secondary education by doing one of the following:
- Requesting an evaluation from an approved international credit evaluation service
- Providing official transcripts showing completion of the U.S. General Education Development, known as the GED, exam with a passing score
International14970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State9180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 306 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.