Explore the sophisticated process of moving goods from a consumer back to a distributor or manufacturer with the Reverse Logistics Management BA course at the American Public University.
The first program of its kind, APU’s reverse logistics management program prepares a new generation of professionals to adapt to new procedural and technological trends to improve product and cargo flows through a widening, complex supply chain.
This Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs-accredited program introduces reverse logistics as it relates to logistics, retail, engineering, and accounting. This online program also provides a lens into military retrograde operations and best practices.
You will prepare a research paper and an implementation plan to use reverse logistics technology and processes within a manufacturing, retail, or military operation.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Retail Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Transportation and Logistics Management
What You Will Do
- Explain how reverse logistics can be used to track and trace goods as returns, recalls, recycling, and waste
- Define the issues involved with implementing a reverse logistics plan in a manufacturing, retail, or military operation
- Explain best practices of a reverse logistics operation
- Describe the differences between forward and reverse logistics
- Differentiate the financial impact of reverse logistics from other financial components of a business operation
- This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Supply Chain Management
- Environmental Issues in Reverse Logistics
- Technology in Reverse Logistics
- Reverse Logistics Policies and Procedures
- Cost and Benefit Analysis of Reverse Logistics
- Green Logistics Programs and Issues
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Supply Chain Management & Logistics Retail Management View 28 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.