About the Program
The Accounting program of Rutgers University gives students the foundation and skills to pursue careers with public accounting firms, corporations, government, and nonprofit organizations. It provides the background to sit for the following examinations:
- Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.)
- Certified Management Accountant (C.M.A.)
- Certified Internal Auditor (C.I.A.)
Graduates of this program can also pursue further graduate or professional education.
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting
- Essentials in Financial Statement Analysis
- Individual Federal Tax Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Auditing Taxation View 120 other Bachelors in Auditing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online Application
- A $70 non-refundable application fee is required
- Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Due to the uncertainty of future test dates and availability of standardized tests, Rutgers will make submission of SAT and ACT test scores optional
- English Proficiency Examination Requirements
- Letters of recommendation are not used for admissions consideration
International29756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14878 USD per semester during 48 months.
National29756 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14878 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State12914 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6457 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Camden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.