- Whether a student wants to start a business while in school, join an emerging business, or set the groundwork to launch a new firm later in a career, the concentration prepares students for all of these exciting options by examining both entrepreneurial innovation and its surrounding ecosystem. Entrepreneurial skills and thinking are actively sought by more competitive and profitable growing businesses.
- The special strength of this program is that it combines theory with practice, providing students the opportunity to test the theories, models, and strategies learned in the classroom by creating real business plans, working on other field projects, and gaining access and insight from leaders in the entrepreneurial business community.
- The Entrepreneurship and Innovation concentration at the University of Pennsylvania and related co-curricular activities are supported in part by the Goergen Entrepreneurial Management Program at the Wharton School’s Venture Lab.
- Health Care Entrepreneurship
- Legal Aspect of Entrepreneurship
- Global Growth of Emerging Firms
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship through Acquisition
- Market Dynamics and Technical Change
- Intellectual Property Strategy for the Innovation-Driven Enterprise
- Entrepreneurial Implementation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management View 337 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Academic Teacher Evaluations (2)
- Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision)
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
- SAT or ACT
- English language proficiency
International54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
National54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.