Human Sciences at Texas Tech University is an interdisciplinary Human Sciences degree for those who prefer flexibility in their degree plan. In addition to general education and other requirements, students complete 54 hours in three interrelated areas (18 hours each).
One area is the transferred academic focus in the A.A.S. degree, one is Human Sciences, and one is selected from other minors offered by the College of Human Sciences.
- The degree plan will be the same for on-campus students and online students, except the selection of the third area for online students will be limited to those offered online.
- The three areas of study must form a coherent degree program that is not available elsewhere in the university as an organized plan of study. This degree is available only to students who have completed the A.A.S. degree and are not enrolled in a B.A. or B.S. degree program at Texas Tech.
The program is administered by the College of Human Sciences Dean’s Office and interested students should contact the Human Sciences Academic Advising and Retention Office at 806.742.1941.
- Human Sciences
- Human Condition
- Human Life
- Human Life and Activities
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 739 other Bachelors in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the International First year student Application online
- The application fee is $75 (nonrefundable and non-waivable)
- Submit original or attested copies of high school transcripts and any exit examinations taken. May be sent electronically, but if you are admitted to Texas Tech University, you must submit an OFFICIAL FINAL TRANSCRIPTS upon arrival.
- If your documents are in a language other than English, please submit complete and official English translations together with the original language records.
- Texas Tech University requires students from non-English-speaking countries to demonstrate the ability to speak, write, and understand the English language.
- SAT I or ACT test scores are required for students that are graduating from a high school within the U.S.
International24122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24122 USD per year during 48 months.
National24122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24122 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11852 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11852 USD per year during 48 months.
Residents of NM and OK (excluding bordering counties) - $12,752
Living costs for Lubbock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.