At a Glance
- Marketing projects range from strategic marketing plans addressing the long-term focus of an organization to consumer analysis reports investigating behavioral trends customers exhibit.
- The small class sizes allow professors to successfully share their marketing knowledge and experience.
- As a student in the Marketing program of the University of Minnesota, you will use the latest statistical data packages and business analytics to help you make informed marketing decisions.
- Marketing majors can easily add an additional major or a minor to their degree.
- Gain a solid foundation in business and marketing that prepares you for the opportunities and challenges that exist in the digital world.
- Opportunity for students to complete an internship and get real-world work experience to apply the marketing concepts learned in the courses.
- Marketing Manager
- Market Researcher
- Brand or Product Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Sales Manager
- Personal Selling
- Digital Marketing
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Research
- Brand Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 502 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your application
- Answers to the short essay question(s) that are included on the application
- $25 application fee or a fee waiver
- Official high school transcript (9th-12th grade) courses and grades. If you complete secondary school in a country where a secondary leaving examination is required for university entry, you must also provide results of this examination. All transcripts will need an official English translated copy (if in another language).
- English Proficiency (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- International Student Agreement form
- Certification of Finances form
- Declaration of Support form
- Supporting documents for Declaration of Support (i.e. bank statement or letter from bank stating available funds)
International10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
National10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Crookston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.