At a Glance
- Receive a solid foundation in culture, etiquette, marketing, management, accounting, finance, and communications from an international perspective during the International Business program of the University of Minnesota
- Broaden your understanding of global business operations.
- Study Abroad in International Business
- Build skills to help streamline global pursuits of companies
- Develop a global mindset
- Learn in a business style boardroom
Work with nongovernmental organizations, Cultural advisors, Multinational/Global Business Representative, Translator, Import/Export agent, International trade specialist, International economist, Foreign currency investment advisor, and Foreign sales representative.
- International Dimensions in Business and Culture
- International Business Law
- International Financial Management
- International Marketing
- International Business Management
- Money, Financial Markets and Institutions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 738 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Your application
- Answers to the short essay question(s) that are included on the application
- $25 application fee or a fee waiver
- Official high school transcript (9th-12th grade) courses and grades. If you complete secondary school in a country where a secondary leaving examination is required for university entry, you must also provide results of this examination. All transcripts will need an official English translated copy (if in another language).
- English Proficiency (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- International Student Agreement form
- Certification of Finances form
- Declaration of Support form
- Supporting documents for Declaration of Support (i.e. bank statement or letter from bank stating available funds)
International10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
National10438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10438 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Crookston
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.