The Applied Health program of the University of Minnesota is designed to enhance your management and supervisory skills in the dynamic field of healthcare. We deliver this program online and it can be taken anywhere, anytime to fit your busy lifestyle.
At a Glance
- Flexible online program - convenient for full and part-time students
- Allied Health Focused - Program builds on your clinical associate's degree.
Allied health agencies (i.e. American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, American Lung Association), Community-based and home health agencies, Government regulatory agencies, Health insurance and Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs), Hospitals and medical clinics, Medical equipment and supply companies, Nursing facilities, extended care and assisted living facilities, Public health departments and social service agencies.
- Health Information Systems
- Health Care Leadership and Planning
- Health Care Policy and Comparative Systems
- Performance Improvement in Health Care
- Health Care Law and Biomedical Ethics
- Regulatory Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 282 other Bachelors in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Minnesota and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Your application
- Answers to the short essay question(s) that are included on the application
- $25 application fee or a fee waiver
- Official high school transcript (9th-12th grade) courses and grades. If you complete secondary school in a country where a secondary leaving examination is required for university entry, you must also provide results of this examination. All transcripts will need an official English translated copy (if in another language).
- English Proficiency (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- International Student Agreement form
- Certification of Finances form
- Declaration of Support form
- Supporting documents for Declaration of Support (i.e. bank statement or letter from bank stating available funds)
International11362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11362 USD per year during 48 months.
National11362 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11362 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.