The undergraduate Management of Aging Services program is built upon University of Maryland Baltimore County's liberal arts foundation and provides a strong knowledge base in human aging; understanding of regulatory/policy/fiscal issues involved in aging service provision; and fundamental management skills (i.e., accounting, human resources, critical thinking and negotiation).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aging People, Policy and Management
- Strength-Based Approaches to Promoting Health and Wellness in the Aging Services
- Diversity in Aging Services
- Management of Aging Services Internship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 380 other Bachelors in Public Policy in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed UMBC Undergraduate Admissions Application
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- An official or attested copy of your current high school transcript/academic record including an English translation.
- Official results of completion of state/national secondary school examinations.
- A final high school transcript/leaving certificate upon completion of your senior year.
- All non-native English speakers must submit official test scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
National24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during 48 months.
In-State8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4352 USD per semester during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.