These students immerse themselves in advanced technique in acting, voice, and movement courses, and learn the application of these skills to characterization in a wide range of productions in which they perform.
Admission to the BFA in Acting Major at University of Maryland Baltimore County is by audition only. Student may audition for the major prior to enrolling at UMBC or during the first year of study. Auditions are typically held in November, January, February and August.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Costume Construction
- Theatre Production: Running Crew
- Theatre Production: Light g Sound
- Theatre Production: Costumes
- History of Theatre
- Script Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Theatre & Dance View 1268 other Bachelors in Theatre & Dance in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed UMBC Undergraduate Admissions Application
- A $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- An official or attested copy of your current high school transcript/academic record including an English translation.
- Official results of completion of state/national secondary school examinations.
- A final high school transcript/leaving certificate upon completion of your senior year.
- All non-native English speakers must submit official test scores
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during .
National24338 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12169 USD per semester during .
In-State8704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4352 USD per semester during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.