Students may also apply to Radiologic Technology. Since many students work during the day, many health science courses are offered in the late afternoon, evening and on weekends, and many meet only once a week.
To keep the health science programs contemporary, most of the health science courses are taught by practicing professionals.
The Division of Health Sciences programs are designed to:
- Strengthen students' intellectual capacities and abilities to develop and mobilize human and institutional resources and services to meet the health needs of diverse individuals and populations, as well as the communities in which they reside.
- Educate students in developing and implementing evidence-based assessment and intervention models that improve the biopsychosocial health of diverse individuals and populations, as well as the communities in which they reside.
- Prepare scholar-practitioners to engage in multidisciplinary scientific inquiry that advances the knowledge base of research and practice in the health disciplines.
- Prepare graduates who will be leaders in their fields and professions to inform and influence professional dialogues on key health issues affecting diverse individuals and populations, as well as the communities in which they reside.
- Prepare scholar-activists who -- with global consciousness and ecosystemic perspectives -- are committed to attaining health equity and collective well-being through the promotion of human development, universal human rights, and social justice.
All students are urged to consult with advisors throughout their matriculation at CSU Dominguez Hills. At the very least, advisors should be consulted for the following:
- Career plans and choices
- Selection of options
- Variation in programs and/or "course substitution"
- Pre-registration advisement
- Filing for graduation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Systems and Perspectives
- Environmental Health Problems
- Health Policy Issues and Analysis
- Multicultural Health
- Law, Ethics, Values in Health
- Health Science Senior Seminar
- Health Behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 719 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Students applying to a bachelor’s degree program with no previous coursework at a college or university are considered first–time, first-year (freshmen) university students.The application requirements are different for students coming from a High School in the United States or outside of the country:
- Applicants from a U.S. High School
- Applicants from an International High School
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9504 USD per year during 48 months.
National9504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9504 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5742 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Carson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.