The CREPM curriculum is designed to equip business majors with the knowledge to accelerate quickly within the property management world.
The program includes courses on property management, in addition to real estate and management electives to develop a mix of technical and people management skills. You’ll explore topics in marketing, finance and maintenance alongside critical thinking, human resources and customer service.
Coupled with your undergraduate business degree, this certificate will help you forge a career path in multifamily (market rate and/or affordable housing apartments) or commercial property (office buildings, retail centers, industrial) management. Career options include:
- Community Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant or Manager
- Property Manager
- Compliance Specialist (affordable housing sector)
- Facilities management professional
- Corporate real estate professional
- Asset Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Property, Management, and Society
- Multifamily Property Management, Operations, and Leasing
- Commercial Property and Assessment Management
- Urban Housing and Development
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Green Buildings
- Housing and Environments for the Elderly
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Management, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 482 other Bachelors in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
To enroll as a freshman (first year), you must have completed secondary school or high school. Your education must be equivalent to United States secondary school or high school education.
- You must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement. You may be admitted to Portland State University and an Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway if you do not meet PSU's English Language Proficiency Requirement. Learn more about PSU’s English language programs.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International29837 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29837 USD per year during .
National29837 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29837 USD per year during .
In-State10081 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10081 USD per year during .
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.