With an introduction to web design, students will also showcase their project work in a digital portfolio to demonstrate their capabilities and knowledge to potential employers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- Marketing Research
- Storytelling for Marketing
- Fundamentals of Web Design
- Project I: Personal Branding
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Digital Marketing View 416 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- High school/secondary school transcript
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National7500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.