With curriculum in C# programming, logic, and functions, this certificate equips students to pursue roles in creating and testing interactive designs in the game design industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Technology in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- Discrete Mathematics
- Design Tools
- Game Design
- Project I: Game Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design Video Games & Multimedia View 449 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00
- High school/secondary school transcript
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National7500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.