The Business certificate program at Full Sail University focuses on basic business law – contracts, legal entities, and liability – as well as how to collect and analyze data to inform business decisions.
Along the way, students will learn how to create a digital portfolio to represent their professional skills and showcase samples of their work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- Business Management
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Business Law
- Project I: Personal Branding
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 803 other Bachelors in International Business in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Full Sail University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00 (campus degrees only)
- High school/secondary school transcript (required for undergraduate degree programs)
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
National10500 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10500 USD for the full programme during 7 months.
Living costs for Winter Park
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.