From implementing crowd scenes in a movie or television commercial to creating vast landscapes for a video game, artists use computer graphics in nearly every aspect of today’s entertainment industry. The Computer Animation (Online) program is offered by Full Sail University .
- Model Creation - Students are introduced to a variety of modeling tools, the capabilities of each tool, and the results of interactions between tools.
- Character Rigging - This course introduces students to the foundations of character rigging, which is the process of adding joints and controls to a character that allows an animator to make the it move in a realistic manner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Presentation
- Psychology of Play
- Technology in the Entertainment and Media Industries
- English Composition
- 3-D Foundations
- Fundamentals of Art
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 29 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Classes begin monthly for most programs, so you can apply anytime and start on the date that works best for you.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Video Games & Animation Computer Sciences View 20 other Bachelors in Video Games & Animation in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Full Sail University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Interview with Admissions Representative
- Seat deposit of $200.00 (campus degrees only)
- High school/secondary school transcript (required for undergraduate degree programs)
- University or college transcripts accompanied by a third-party evaluation (for graduate programs or transfer credits)
- Verification of language proficiency if your native language is not English
- Financial guarantee
- Copy of Government identification (passport or government-issued I.D.)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27103 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65500 USD for the full programme during 29 months.
National27103 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 65500 USD for the full programme during 29 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.