Animation is one of the most powerful and expressive ways to tell your story and communicate ideas and information to your audience. Learn how to come up with ideas, design, experiment, and bring your ideas to life through animation.
The certificate in Animation Certificate program at South Dakota State University is a stand-alone program and may be taken by any student regardless of major (and may be selected by Studio Art majors as part of their degree). This certificate prepares you for entry-level career opportunities working independently, or for design and advertising agencies, television media outlets, online companies, and a variety of in-house positions with small and large businesses.
This program will be a good fit if you:
- Love movies, art, and design
- You are imaginative and creative
- Love telling stories and communicating through a variety of ways
- You are open to using a variety of tools and technology
- Enjoy solving complex problems
- Motion graphics artist
- Concept artist
- Game art designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Animation Foundation
- Intermediate Animation
- Motion Graphics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Video Games & Multimedia View 154 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application Note: New and transferring international (F-1 visa) undergraduate students should be at least 17 years of age by the time they begin their studies at SDSU.
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- All new undergraduate students (not transfer students) are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency. Scores must be submitted within two years of taking the test. Students from certain countries and based on their educational background may not have to submit scores.
New undergraduate students should have the equivalent of a 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale in the US
Transfer students who have completed 30 or more credits at another US college or university should have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 USD per credit during .
National372 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 372 USD per credit during .
In-State257 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 257 USD per credit during .
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.