During Criminal Justice (Public Administration) at Liberty University you’ll learn to develop responses and offer solutions to complex situations. Our professors provide you with a practical understanding of public administration, criminal justice, and legal processes.
Learn How To:
- Apply economic and management concepts in the government sector
- Develop a budget for a police department or other government agency
- Manage a municipal, state, or federal department
Careers Opportunities in Public Administration
- Corrections Facility Director
- Criminal Justice Policy Advocate
- Police Officer
- Special Agent
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Criminal Justice Research and Writing
- Criminal Justice Report Writing
- Administration of Justice Organizations
- Juvenile Justice
- Judicial Process
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
International students: We recommend that you apply at least three months before the semester in which you plan to attend begins.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Criminology Criminal Justice View 543 other Bachelors in Criminology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Liberty University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Admission decisions are competitive and are based primarily on the following factors:
- Cumulative (unweighted) GPA from high school or college
- GED scores (if applicable)
- Consistency and trends of grades
- Results from the SAT, ACT, or CLT
- Essay submission
- High School GPA: 3.15-3.83
- SAT (ERW* and math only): 1020-1220
- ACT composite: 20-27
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
National23800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23800 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.