Our skills-based program provides a career-focused pathway to legal studies jobs in a range of law firms, corporate legal departments, the court system and government agencies.
Upon completion of your studies, you will possess a comprehensive understanding of various specialized areas of the law, which you can apply to entry-level legal positions.
- In our Associate Legal Studies Degree program at Post University, you will acquire specific legal knowledge in the context of ethical practice.
- You will develop practical skills in legal research, civil litigation, real estate closings, and estate administration and probate practice.
- You will have the option to choose two electives to further develop your skills in areas including family law and bankruptcy practice.
- College Writing
- Literature and Composition
- Estate Administration and Probate Practice
- Real Estate Law and Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Business Law
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Legal Studies View 518 other Bachelors in Criminal Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 24 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.