Our Paralegal Studies program at Post University provides you with a comprehensive understanding of various specialized areas of the law and prepares you to work under the direction of attorneys in a variety of law firms, corporate legal departments, the court system, government agencies, nonprofits, and private industries.
Many of our paralegal studies certificate graduates go on to pursue their bachelor’s and master’s degrees from Post University to further advance in their careers.
- Online or on our main campus, your academic journey in legal studies will include an introductory course in law, a computing course, two survey courses in business law, a civil litigation course, and five additional courses covering important substantive areas.
- Through this undergraduate certificate in paralegal studies program, you will become knowledgeable in doing legal research, preparing legal documents and interviewing clients. You will also study the inner workings of civil litigation, real estate closings, and probate practice.
- Estate Administration and Probate Practice
- Real Estate Law and Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Business Law
- Legal Research
- Family Law and Practice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Law Legal Studies View 238 other Bachelors in Public Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International17100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 570 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 570 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.