In their profession, mechanical engineers understand form and function and know materials like the back of their hand. Their skills and vision transform concepts into tangible products that follow the principles of functional design. From jet engines to medical devices, mechanical engineers build products that support society.
The School of Engineering and Computer Science (SOECS) also offers a master’s degree in engineering science with a concentration in mechanical engineering. Through our Mechanical Engineering blended program, students can begin graduate course work during their senior year at Pacific and complete their bachelor’s and master’s degrees in five years.
Mechanical Engineering Student Objectives
Through their careers in Mechanical Engineering or a related profession, University of the Pacific BSME graduates are expected to demonstrate one or more of the following within a few years of earning their BSME:
- Competence and/or leadership via promotion to positions of increasing responsibility, publications, and/or conference presentations;
- Adaptability to new developments in science and technology by successfully completing or pursuing graduate education in engineering and related fields, or participating in professional development and/or industrial training courses;
- Creativity and innovation in engineering and technology through participation in activities such as research, design, intellectual property development, and/or entrepreneurial endeavors;
- Pacific BSME graduates are also expected to demonstrate an awareness of humanistic, societal, and environmental issues through involvement in local, national, and/or global activities.
- Operations Research Models
- Probability and Mathematical Statistics
- Applied Differential Equations
- Modern Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Computational Physics
- Solid State Devices
- Classical Mechanics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 700 other Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement
- Official Records of Study
- Demonstration of Proficiency in English
- Academic Recommendation
- Certification of Finances
- Clear copy of passport photo page
International51628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25814 USD per semester during 48 months.
National51628 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25814 USD per semester during 48 months.
Living costs for Stockton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.