The Entrepreneurship program at the University of Illinois at Chicago provides knowledge of new venture opportunities, methods for creating and growing enterprises, and the role of entrepreneurship and young or smaller firms in economic development and the world economy.
The undergraduate program's diverse student body and rigorous programs help students develop the skills they need to become the business leaders of the future. The knowledgeable faculty and the quality of their research and scholarly work are evidenced by publications in the leading journals in their fields.
In addition to course work in their degree program, the curriculum includes core courses in all functional areas of business, and supporting course work in mathematics, communications, statistics, and information systems. UIC's program allows graduates to go on to pursue management and leadership positions in business and nonbusiness settings, or start and own their own businesses. The undergraduate program provides students with the skills necessary for a successful career in business and is also an excellent preparation for graduate training in business, law, or any business-related discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- New Venture Planning
- Entrepreneurship New Venture Formation
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Family Business Management
- International Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance View 1080 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete and submit the Common Application Online along with the UIC section.
- Submit the $60 nonrefundable application fee or, if qualified, select an application waiver.
- Current high school students must submit an official high school transcript using the Recommender process within the Common Application School Form.
- Complete the American College Test (ACT) or the College Board Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT-R). ACT and SAT test scores may be submitted electronically via the testing service or printed on official transcripts.
International34330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34330 USD per year during 48 months.
National32434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32434 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State18084 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18084 USD per year during 48 months.
Estimated Tuition & Fees
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.