New businesses are a powerful force in the nation’s economy, driving innovation and new opportunities. Entrepreneurship is not only a viable career option, it also embodies a skill set valued by companies in all industries. Whether you wish to start a business immediately or put your ideas to work in an established organization, this concentration will provide the knowledge and tools you’ll need to make your vision a reality.
- Courses that examine concepts, issues and strategies in planning new ventures, leading and managing growth, and capitalizing on opportunities locally and internationally
- Case studies and assignments that explore experiences of entrepreneurial leaders and the ideas that shape successful entrepreneurs
- In-depth analysis of the practical aspects of developing a business plan, defining a market and distribution plan, gathering resources and raising funds
- A choice of elective courses in venture financing, advanced business planning, starting and managing a small business, risk management, and business ethics and stakeholder management
- Emphasis on mastering the competencies that lead to business success—and responsibly achieving the best outcomes.
Palm Beach State College’s Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management programs for General Management, Entrepreneurship, Health Management and Project Management have been accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Principles of Financial Management
- Management Information Systems
- Administrative Management
- Organizational Theory and Management
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership Challenges and Supervision
- Business Writing
- Planning New Ventures
- Entrepreneurship Leadership
- International Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
deadline is for international students
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 295 other Bachelors in Entrepreneurship in United States
To apply for the bachelor‘s degree program in Supervision and Management, students must have earned an A.S. or A.A. degree and have at least a 2.0 GPA. Students who have earned a minimum of 60 credits and a 2.0 GPA but do not have an associate degree may be accepted with permission of the dean. Please see the Admissions section of this catalog for detailed admission requirements for bachelor‘s degree programs.
International16740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 558 USD per credit during 48 months.
National3660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 122 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Florida City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Types of financial aid available include state and federal grants, scholarships, Federal Work-Study programs and Federal Direct Student Loans. Grants are based upon financial need and do not have to be repaid. Scholarships do not have to be repaid and are based upon several criteria, including merit, talent and need.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.