To create successful campaigns, brands rely on marketing-savvy professionals who understand consumer behaviors and industry trends.
In Post University’s Bachelor of Science in Marketing degree program, you will study these topics and more as you prepare for a marketing career as a customer relationship manager, social media marketer, public relations and fundraising manager, retail manager, sales account executive, or communications specialist.
- Through analysis of current markets, your bachelor’s in marketing degree will give you the tools you need to develop and measure the effectiveness of marketing strategies in business-to-business, business-to-consumer and consumer-to-consumer segments across all sectors of the marketplace—locally, nationally and globally.
- Your bachelor’s degree in marketing covers all the essentials involved in this necessary business field, from ethics, strategy, and research to marketing mixes and communication methods. You’ll learn what it takes to identify target audiences, analyze research for better decision-making, develop marketing plans, and help your organization meet its marketing objectives.
- Managerial Accounting
- Retail Merchandising
- Business to Business Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 521 other Bachelors in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.