As a student in our bachelor’s in Finance degree program at Post University, you will develop your skills in analyzing financial situations, determining potential problems and arriving at profitable solutions.
- Through case studies, you will learn about the cultural, global and ethical environments in which businesses operate.
- You’ll also gain vital foundational knowledge in financial areas such as financial management, policy making, strategic planning, and communication.
- Your bachelor’s degree in finance covers all the essentials involved in this necessary field of business, from meeting professional standards to charting out financial strategy.
- Financial Accounting
- Business Law
- Principles of Marketing
- Principles of Management
- Managerial Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 1530 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Waterbury
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.