As a student in our Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice program, you can develop skills in report writing, fingerprinting, and crime scene documentation. You can gain well-rounded knowledge in the areas of law enforcement, forensics, corporate security, criminal investigation, and corrections, including probation, parole, and imprisonment.
What Can I do With a BS in Criminal Justice Degree?
- BS in Criminal Justice graduates at Post University are prepared for a variety of career options at the federal, state, and local levels of law enforcement, courts, and corrections.
- Unlike other online criminal justice schools, you will study in an interactive environment. You will not take this academic journey alone.
- Effective Communication for Criminal Justice Professionals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Theoretical Criminology
- Juvenile Justice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCriminal Law Criminology View 81 other Bachelors in Criminology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Post University welcomes international applicants. Prospective international applicants must submit an application and copies of official secondary and/or college transcripts.
- All foreign documents must be in English and receive an evaluation to ensure the applicant meets United States educational standards.
- Students must submit documentation of proficiency in the English language, such as TOEFL, IELTS, or DuoLingo scores. The TOEFL score for the undergraduate program should be a 75 or higher and for the graduate program it should be an 80 or higher.
- The IELTS score should be 6.0 or higher for the undergraduate program and a 6.5 or higher for admission to the graduate program.
International28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
National28250 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28250 USD per year during 48 months.
Online fees - $13,880
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.