Students of Public Health of Boise State University learn how to develop and mobilize community partnerships, and take action to address complex public health challenges.
Choose from three emphasis areas
- General Emphasis
- Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety (EOHS) Emphasis
- Health Education and Promotion (HEP) Emphasis
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Services Administration
- Environmental Health
- Health Education & Promotion
- Public Health
- Evidence-based Public Health
- Public Health Policy and Law
- Public Health Analysis
- Health Education and Promotion Methods
- Health Behavior Theory and Practice
- Human Health and Disease
- Quality Improvement & Performance Management
- Advanced Public Health Analysis
- Public Health Communications
- Strategic Planning and Project Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 125 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
- Online application
- $85 application fee (non-refundable)
- High school transcripts or marksheets
- Proof of English proficiency
- Photocopy of your passport name page
International24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 48 months.
National24980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24980 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State8060 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8060 USD per year during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.