Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
Continuing undergraduate international students who are not receiving full non-resident waivers are eligible to apply for the Global Broncos scholarships.
These scholarships waive $2,000 – $8,500 of the non-resident portion of tuition and fees for continuing international students for up to one academic year.
To be considered you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must have successfully completed (by the end of the Spring 2023 semester) at least one semester of full-time coursework at Boise State University (a minimum of 12 credits). Courses that are repeated within the same academic year do not count towards meeting the credit completion requirement.
- You must be on an F-1 student visa.
- You must have a minimum cumulative Boise State GPA of 3.00 or higher.
- You must be making satisfactory academic progress toward a degree at Boise State.
- You must be studying an eligible major. Ineligible majors include Nursing, Pre-Nursing, Pre-Radiology, and self-supported online programs. These programs are subject to change.
- You must not have already been awarded a tuition fee waiver for the 2023-2024 academic year.
Study experience required
The Global Broncos continuing student application will be due May 1.