- What you’ll study
- How you’ll learn more
- Where it can take you
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Patient Monitoring and Assessment
- Critical Care Pathophysiology for Respiratory Therapy
- Advanced Cardiopulmonary Physiology for Respiratory Therapy
- Outpatient Services in Respiratory Therapy
- Advanced Pharmacology in Respiratory Therapy
- Quality Improvement in Health Care
- Sleep Medicine
- Evidence-Based Practice
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 51 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
- Hold NBRC registration as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. (A Block Grant of 45 credits will be applied toward the BSRT upon proof of RRT),
- Currently hold a license to practice respiratory therapy, where applicable,
- Application with a non-refundable application fee,
- Official transcripts from each university/college attended, and
- Completion of the following prerequisite general education coursework, with a minimum grade of C. All general education coursework will be evaluated for equivalency.
International464 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 464 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National464 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 464 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.