We invite you to investigate all this robust program has to offer, and to imagine where it can take you in your academic, professional, and personal journey.
Once accepted into the International Studies program at Boston College, majors should use the Major Course Plan to plan their curriculum.
There are five components to the IS major:
- Taking the IS major core courses
- Selecting a concentration
- Learning a language (or two)
- Studying abroad
- Completing a senior capstone
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Where on Earth?
- International Relations
- Principles of Economics
- Economics Elective
- Comparative Politics
- Ethics, Religion and International Politics
- History, Culture and Society
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Development View 585 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Standardized Testing
- International applicants must submit TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo English Test examination scores.
- Curriculum Evaluation
- All students are required to submit an official high/secondary school transcript.
- Supporting Materials
- The School Report and Counselor Recommendation Form
- Teacher Evaluations
- Application Fee
- English Proficiency
International59050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59050 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National59050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 59050 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.